Squash is an exciting, fast-paced international game that is great for improving cardio fitness and also racquet and ball skills. And as it is competitive, it avoids the tedium of a boring gym work-out. Squash is a sport for all ages, with the age range of current members extending from 20 something to 80!
Wenty Leagues Squash Club enters teams in the Western District Pennant Competitions organised by NSW Squash.
– Two competitions each calendar year, in autumn and spring.
– Matches played on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday nights, leaving weekends free for other activities.
– Open to men, women and juniors, with each player graded according to skills and experience.
– Players are placed in teams with others of similar grading, from advanced beginner to elite. Teams are then graded into six competition divisions with comparable teams entered by other Western District squash clubs.
– Competition fees are very reasonable compared with other squash clubs.
– Internal competitions also, such as Club Championships each year, as well as social functions.
Wenty Leagues Squash Club has been part of the Wenty Leagues Club community of sports clubs for more than 50 years. As there are no squash courts at Wenty Leagues Club itself, all home team competition matches and internal competition matches are played at Northmead Squash, 201 Windsor Road Northmead.
For more information, visit the website or contact the Secretary, Graeme Mitchell.
0407 702 095
0434 000 656
0435 837 675
0421 692 489